1. One of the best ways to judge a person’s character is to see how they treat animals
2. Intelligent individuals are more likely to be faithful in a relationship
3. Make a person fall in love with themselves and they’ll fall in love with you
4. Instead of using chemicals to fix your facial complexion, drink a fruit smoothie every day with original Greek yogurt
5. If a girl talks to you about a movie she wants to watch, chances are it’s a hint that she wants you to ask her out
Photo reblogged from with 1,833 notes
"Kevin Durant is your NBA scoring leader through one month of basketball, averaging 28.6 points per game. You need a lot of opportunities on the floor to put up that many points, and the more you use possessions, the harder it is to be efficient. So is Durant the most efficient high-usage, high-scoring player?
Of course he’s not. Kevin Durant is forever cursed to live in the shadow of King James. The chart above, by Div Bhansali of the blog Statcenter, shows the usage rate—an estimate of the percentage of a team’s possesions a player “uses” when he’s on the floor—against the true shooting percentage—a shooting efficiency measure that accounts for threes and free throws—for the 25 highest usage players in the NBA this season (min. 240 minutes played, or about 15 minutes per game).
LeBron James is simply on another plane of existence right now. [Source]
Page 1 of 15